1. - The floating barracks FYEN
2. - The two Danish torpedo boats NAJADEN
(later named WILLEMOES and HUITFELDT
3. - Two German barges
4. - The Danish submarines, scuttled August
5. - Above the number you can see some
of the scrapped
Danish torpedo boats, which were salvaged and
land after August 29, 1943.
6. - Former Danish torpedo boat of the SPRINGEREN-
7. - German airplanes at Margretheholm.
Above the figure, you
can see an Arado, and to the right a Do 18. In
front of the
large hangar there is a 138.
Alongside Dokøen and in the dock there
are some German merchant vessels.